Sunday, September 24, 2006

From the Supplication to Begin Fasting

O God I ask You to give me from Your brilliance that beautifies,
and all Your glories are radiantly brilliant,

O God I beseech You in the name of all Your glories.

O God I ask You to give me from Your refined good that makes more handsome,
and all Your refinements are gracefully beautiful;

O God I beseech You in the name of all Your beauties.

O God I ask You to give me from Your majesty that gives grandeur,
and all Your majestic powers are strongly sublime;

O God I beseech You in the name of all Your powers.

O God I ask You to give me from Your greatness that makes great,
and all Your powers are extensively important;

O God I beseech You in the name of all Your influences.

O God I beseech You to give me from Your light that enlightens, and all Your enlightenments are luminously bright;

O God I beseech You in the name of all Your lights.

O God I ask You to give me from Your mercy that gives much, and all Your kind leniencies are plenteously many,

O God I beseech You in the name of all Your compassions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home